Kettler Favorit Rowing Machine
Rowing is a particularly balanced form of training which exercises all the main muscle groups and increases personal stamina and endurance. In addition, rowing stimulates the matabolism and raises the oxygen content of the body. The many benefits for both strength and general fitness combined with the natural sequence of movements make rowing one of the most effective types of exercise. The KETTLER Favorit are fitted with rowing arms and hydraulic resistance systems. Fitted with easily understandable display electronics which give the user information on important data such as number and speed of strokes and the pulse rate during exercise.
- Rowing machine to help you stay in shape and train in your own home
- Two hydraulic cylanders with continuous resistance and a comfortably ergonomic seat
- Training computer provides info on time measurement, number of oar strokes, speed of strokes, distance covered, and more
- Program for desired distance covered and stroke speed; visual and audio signals
- 250-pound weight capacity; measures 49 x 31 x 10 inches