H2O Fitness Seattle Wooden Rower WRX-1000 Water Rowing Machine
The Seattle Wooden Rower has been designed and engineered to set new standards for form & function in the Fitness Industry. It is ideal for any space and application, including healthcare facilities, health clubs & home use. We start with hand selected kiln-dried European beech wood. All of the wood we use is the same premium grade quality used by high-end furniture manufacturers. The Seattle Wooden Rower employs an innovative Hydro-Power Drive system that mimics the dynamics of actual rowing, with a polycarbonate water tank and an internal paddle system sitting at your feet. Just like with real rowing, the water acts as the main resistance system. The workout is incredibly smooth and relaxing, with an on-the-water experience that feels and sounds just like the real thing.
- Wooden rowing machine that combines best of aerobic and anaerobic exercise
- Made of premium hand-selected, kiln-dried European beech wood
- Hydro-Power drive system mimics "on the water" feel of genuine rowing
- Easy-to-read oversized display with built-in heart rate receiver
- Stores upright and out of the way; lifetime warranty on beech wood frame