The Gaiam Balance Ball Chair, developed under the consultation of a chiropractic pioneer Dr. Randy Weinzoff, greatly alleviates the aching back/legs/arms syndrome that comes from working at a desk for hours. Designed for people between 5-feet and 5-feet 11-inches tall, this unique "chair" employs the same balance ball used in your workout routine, but with it you also get an adjustable support bar, easy-glide casters, an air pump, and a desktop guide to help keep you moving. Designed by leading health and fitness experts, Gaiam back-care solutions build a healthier back, relieve pain, and improve your overall well being.The Balance Ball Chair is an effective tool for strengthening core muscles and improving spinal alignment.The height of the back of the chair is 2.5 feet tall, and the base measures 20 inches wide from one side of the wheels to the other. The chair comes with 2 locking casters and 2 regular ones. The locking casters go on the back of the chair. Some assembly is required. The chair measures 21 x 31 x 22 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 13 pounds. It has a 300-pound weight capacity.
- Created by leading health and fitness experts to improve your back health
- Employs the same balance ball used in your workout routine
- Helps to build a healthier back, relieve pain, and improve your overall well being
- Includes removable 52cm Balance Ball, an adjustable support bar, easy-glide casters, an air pump
- Designed for users 5 to 511" tall; 300-pound weight capacity