Get fit on your own schedule and in your own home with the A20 recumbent exercise bike from Schwinn Fitness. Boasting a computer-controlled, eddy current resistance system and a durable belt drive motor, the A20 runs smoothly and quietly, with eight resistance levels to keep you on your toes. The battery-powered bike also supports several different workout programs, so you can customize your workout and keep things fresh. And thanks to the informative LCD console, you can easily monitor your workout progress, with readouts for time, RPM, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level, course profile.Other details include a grip heart rate monitor; an extra-wide, extra-padded seat that adjusts to accommodate riders of all body sizes and types; integrated leveling feet for better stability; regular platform pedals; and a step-through recumbent frame for easy entry and exit. The A20, which also includes transport wheels for enhanced mobility, supports up to 275 pounds.
- Recumbent exercise bike with eddy current resistance system
- Eight resistance levels, six preset workout programs, one quickstart/manual program
- LCD console tracks your time, RPM, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level, and course profile
- Grip heart rate monitor; step-through recumbent frame
- 275-pound capacity; measures 16.5 x 40.5 x 61 inches (W x H x L)